We have finally broken down and created a blog! This is for all of our loved ones who do not live near ... now you can keep up with our not-so-crazy yet lives. As you can see from the picture we are about to have a reality check and life will never be the same. Just as a recap, we are having a baby BOY due May 25, 2009 (this is a picture @ 15 weeks).
I am not going to lie, I am scared to death about having a boy ... not just any boy, a HEIM boy. I didn't know what to expect with a girl but I am now gauranteed to have a crazy, fearless, accident prone little boy. I need to check to make sure I have the best insurance in place because I will be in the hospital numerous times with broken bones, cuts and bruises if he is anything like his father. I can only pray there is a little Schillinger in this child and motorcycles become illegal!
Go, Fight, Win
Congratulations!! You will be a great Mom - and will have fun with a boy!
ReplyDelete