
6 MONTHS ... HALF A YEAR ... IS HE STILL A BABY?!!! Well even when he is 40 he will still be our baby but we cannot get over the fact it has been half a year. This little bug is the light of our life and definitely #1 to us both. I jokingly tell Eric that I would take a bullet for him but if I had to chose between him or
Deegan ... sorry but I wasn't picking him :) Luckily he said ditto!

New Toy

Blowing
Raspberries!


As you have seen in previous videos, we have started to feed
Deegan big boy food. We have moved onto solids and he is not the typical baby. The kid HATES (I mean gets the shivers) Applesauce, Prunes, Pears, etc but totally loves green beans and sweet peas. How
Bizarre!!! Here is a picture of our pea face ... YUM!

We had
Deegan's 6 month check-up and he is shrinking. He is now 28" inches (75%) and 15.4 lbs (15%). Tall and skinny ... Eric thinks I cheated on him! HA! But overall, he is a healthy little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment