Sunday, December 20, 2009

7 Months and Counting

Our little One-Tooth-Wonder has turned yet another month old. I think I say this every time I post, but where the heck does time go?! 7 MONTHS ... SERIOUSLY!
You will have to ignore our yucky un-made bed in all of the photos. Since we took our place off the market, Eric has gone a bed-making strike. As the lazy bum got up way after I did (and may I add still does), it was his daily chore (for 1yr & 5months) to make it ... and he complained every day! Well needless to say, he has won this small battle for the time being of not "fully" making the bed (he does not have to put our comforter on and all 12 pillows).
This time next week we will be in sunny Florida, likely eating sand! We can't wait ... we just have to make it thru the holidays. Its going to be a short trip but a ton of fun :) I might even get a tan (NOT)! Who has time to layout in the sun with a 7 month old?!






No comments:

Post a Comment