Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life as we know it

I really wanted to see the movie "Life as we knew it" and almost made it out on a date night before we made last minute changes. Either way I thought it was funny to think of how far we have come ... so I am documenting it.
Life as we Knew it
Life as we Know it

Life as we EXPECT it

Yep, its true ... we are expecting baby Heim #2 on June 20th 2011! Now the question is ... boy or girl. Due to the Schillinger curse I am placing all my eggs in the boy basket but Eric is set that it is a girl. Now my pregnancy has been a lot different but I take that with a grain of salt. Obviously we each have a 50/50 shot at being right ... at the end of the day we just want a happy and healthy baby so we will be thrilled with either sex.
With all this said, Eric and I better plan that date night to see the movie because I have a feeling life is about to get crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee! Love you guys :) Can't wait to meet him/her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous news guys! CONGRATULATIONS on the future Ram Fan!!

    ReplyDelete