
Love my boys! We took this picture day one when we came home from the hospital (hence the glazed over look I am giving the camera). Deegan has adjusted better then we thought possible. He LOVES his baby brother and is constantly asking to kiss and hug him which warms our hearts. He has been sleeping the cries at night and has been an "angel" at daycare ... a little scary that is going so smooth.

We have moved to man-on-man defense and Eric has been in charge of Bug. This is day 2 and Deegan is trying out his new pool for the first time. He loved it and it was way more convenient then hauling him to the community pool. I do have to make a side comment that Eric actually looks buff in this picture and the man has not worked out in several years .... irritating.

Happy Boy

Look at that form! He was very serious about coloring and held the crayon like a big boy. I cannot believe how grown up this little man has become. He is using his words, talking in sentences and actually listens to us.

Letting the camera know that he has his cup-cup.

Brother, meet your brother. This was the first time Deegan saw his brother and it was adorable. He pointed out his hat, eyes, nose, etc.

Getting ready to go home

Locked and loaded ... and so the madness begins!

That binkie is half of his face but he loves it. This is new to us as Deegan hated the binkies. There are times that I want to throw the thing across the room or strap it to his head. Those times are in the middle of the night when it falls out of his mouth 10x's in a row.

Taber looks like a hommie-G with his little hat ... too funny but the cutest thing ever! We have been looking at pictures of Deegan and are shocked at how closely they look a like. I will find a picture and show you the comparison another day.
So sweet! I love your family!
ReplyDelete