Monday, July 11, 2011

Heim Invasion

It has been crazy the last few weeks. It seemed like every Heim was in town and there was no rest for the weary (that means for me). We had big dinners, lots of messes (this went against my neat-freak tendencies) and lots of fun. I am pretty sure Deegan had the time of his life with his cousins. Here are a few pictures before they all arrived, the calm before the storm.
My boys sitting outside enjoying the weather and eating Twizzlers (though I protest Deegan does not need to eat that junk food)
Taber's bath time ... loves, loves, loves his bath.
This was after his first hair cut. I only cut the bottom and did not layer the sides. Hilarious because it got so fluffy on the sides and made him look like an old man balding. Obviously cutting hair is not one of my talents!
1 Month. I have decided Taber is NOT photogenic like his brother. He looks like an alien in this shot but its the best I got. Just know he is way cuter in person and his hair line does not look that bad.
Eric and his boys!
This kid loves dogs ... but I am holding my ground that we are not getting one. This is cousin Lily (his dog cousin).
4th of July Parade. He loved the fire truck.
This photo has become a tradition in the Heim family and has progressed over the past 12 years. Mark & Heather's - Alex 15 & Brenden 13,
Curtis & Dawnelle's - Karli 12, Kelsi 10, Christopher 7,
Eric & Alise's - Deegan 2 & Taber 1 mo.
Deegan decides to work on his somersaults in mid-bike ride (hence the helmet)!
Tackling his cousin ... is football in our future?

No comments:

Post a Comment