Friday, August 19, 2011

Love these Heim Boys!

Can it really be time to head back to work? Queue hyperventilating mama!!! This little nugget has captured my heart and is just so darn sweet. I thought it would be easier the second time around to head back but this maternity leave was such a pleasant experience compared to Deegan's madness. I will miss staring at his crazy hair, hazel eyes and making him giggle at 10:00am. I will also miss my PJ's, occasional naps and hanging out with my work from home husband. BOOOOO! But I must work to give this nugget and my bug everything their little hearts desire.
First night out and away from the boys. Only a few people in this world could have pulled me away and my Nicky P is one of them. Now I have to go to my back-up second husband if something should happen to Eric. ;)
Do we look tired? We thought about ditching and going to a hotel just to take a nap!
Walked down the stairs to find Deegan with his helmet on, a bead necklace and a pot lid. He was a drag dragon fighter. 2 year olds' are hilarious!
Brothers
Again, not a great picture but it's all I have.
Drunk off the bottle
Brother love! Warms my heart!!!!
Again, my little 2 year old provides all the entertainment we need.
DORA! Watching Dora with his backpack and drill ... makes perfect sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment