Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thankful

I sometimes find Thanksgiving comical in our house given I have 3 little Indians. I crack a lot of jokes, try to get Eric to wear a head dress or loin cloth (he never goes for it) and just flat out eat the crap out of sweet potato casserole. Jokes aside, it is a great time to reflect and be thankful for all of my blessings. I am thankful for my marriage to the most amazing man and loving father. I do no know how single parents do this "parenting" thing alone because it is flat out madness with schedules, diapers, feeding, cleaning, etc. I know I have issues as I stick to the schedule, no exceptions (Panic when we deviate), I have an unrealistic perception of a clean house and I am relentless about trying to get Deegan to eat a vegetable. With that said, I am so grateful Eric is a hands on dad and can fix/make anything (with help of CraigsList). I have my dream home, a solid career, oh and did I mention 2 beautiful, energetic, comical, loving, steal -your -heart little boys that I am absolutely obsessed with? I am thankful for all of this (plus coffee to make this all happen) and could not be in a happier state of mind (assuming I have my coffee).
Happy Baby!
5 Months ... WHAT, WHAT! Yes, I realize he is 6 months next week (where the heck did that time go?) but I clearly cannot keep up!
How did I get so luck to be surrounded by the most amazing boys in the WORLD (yes, I went there).
Basement Fun
We went to FL for Thanksgiving and the kids LOVED the beach and ocean. This did include a new found love of sand for Deegan. It has not grown on me by any stretch of the imagination but at least this time Deegan did not try to remove each spec from his feet.
Pure Joy
Pure surprise
Do you think someone was enjoying themselves?
Taber was a happy too.
Brotherly love

No comments:

Post a Comment