A bee in your eye? You may ask who, how, why as that sounds like a serious problem. Well, this pesky bee can come in the form of an eye lash, dust, dirt, and a scratch. It is the phrase Deegan uses when there is something in his eye. Once he gets "it" out of his eye, he then informs us that the bee flew away. Where in the world did he come up with that and how does he remember to use that line every time there is something in his eye? I try not to ask myself silly questions like this because in all honesty, half the fun is hearing it nearly everyday. Such a little character.
I love this picture of my boys. Taber thinks his big brother is the greatest thing in his little world. He stares at him in amazement and loves when Deegan actually pays attention to him. I have a feeling they are going to be best buddies.
He is such a light in our lives and I love the little family we have built. My boys are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me and I never want to take it for granted. I gladly give up going out to eat, getting away to the mountains for a weekend, and shopping to just hang out with my family. Working a full time job that does require travel (Scottsdale here I come for a week in a week), I flat out miss my kids and the best part of my day, everyday; is coming home.
Your boys are so darling...such cute little brothers!
ReplyDelete