Saturday, October 20, 2012

Good-Bye Summer

If you have noticed (likely only my mother) I have not blogged in a VERY long time. I think I just needed a break ... a Summer Break. I worked like a crazy person and things finally, kinda, sorta have slowed down. The last thing I have wanted to do lately is blog. Most nights after the boys go to sleep I just want to follow close behind. Good news is I finally went to the Dr. and found out that the likely reason for me being so darn tired is that I am anemic and that leads to tiredness (is that a word?). So, more red meat for me and I should be back in business!

We had a wonderful summer with the trips, playing in our neighborhood (best ever) and catching up with friends. Below is a quick re-cap:

Deegan and his buddy Colin pretending to be Lyons. They were stalking Zoo Zoo pets ... hilarious!

Deegan and his buddies at daycare have renamed Taber to "Taber-Tot". We love it! I am not sure he knows his name; T-Dizzle, T, BooBoo Bear, T-Diz, T-Tot, etc (the list goes on).  

Taber trying to figure out what the heck sunshine is and like a puppy, was basking in it.  

Best I could get of the boys together. Of course Deegan is in mid cough but it does not look so horrible.  

He looks like a homeless kid in the picture but still cute! 

Deeg played 3yr old soccer this year (3v3) and it was the fun yet the most frustrating thing for a competitive mom to watch. Everyone thinks they just group around the ball like a bee's hive ... NO, that is not how it goes. You have to keep reminding them to play and go for the ball. There was 1 moment where coach (Dada Heim) saw the other team score and asked where his defense was and well, they were doing log rolls across the field. There were some points in the game where 4-5 balls were on the field because the kids were sick of sharing. OMG, it was a disaster but yet the cutest thing in the world. Maybe 4yr old soccer will go better.

 Go Team Dinosaurs!

 Taber sitting on the sidelines watching.

 Deegan helping Eric mow the lawn. I vote train them young :)

 His "Cheese" smile is improving. Thank god. 

Don't be fooled, this child does not eat. Sometimes I can get him to eat cereal but for the most part I depend on Daycare because he is horrible for me unless it is fruit. One cannot live on fruit alone and plus, it makes for nasty diapers. Mom of the Year Award!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment