Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Filling in the blanks

I feel the need to post more pictures from the past year and half. I do not want to forget some of my favorite memories. More recent updates to come later this week!

Sledding with our neighbors. Sweet Caroline was so bundled up that Taber had no idea who or what she was and was scared of her the entire time!
Skiing with Evan on my Birthday
Brother-Love - I cherish these moments
Deegan's 5th Birthday - The kid loves all commercials and constantly asks for everything that he sees. I finally broke down and bought him a Snackeez which is a cup and bowl all in one!


Taber is loving Deegan's Birthday Donut!

The boys just adore their cousins. We had so much fun with them in town and love that they matched their outfits everyday.

Taber loving on his baby chick - I was certain he was going to crush the poor thing and it already had a bum leg. 
Taber snuggling with Nanny on the boat


Cool dude with Uncle Gary
Clearly Deegan loves Motorsports

We forgot swim suits - Paddle Boarding in his tightie-whities

Trail Ridge Road

The kids loved that GG needed a scooter while in FL for her broken ankle. Nani is probably shaking her head in the background :)
The infamous Cousin Brenden. Nobody is cooler then he in my kids eyes. Its only fair because Eric was his role model. 

90 year old Nanny (she looks amazing ... I will forever color my hair ... I hope I get those genes passed down to me) at Chris and Gina's Wedding.

I just think Eric looks so handsome in this picture ... could not resist showing him off!

Not a memory that I love but feel it should be documented. Do not run on the beach barefoot, it is not worth it!







No comments:

Post a Comment