Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ringing in the New Year


2014 was a pretty big year for our little family. We laughed, we cried, we grew as a family and believe 2014 set us up for an amazing life. Eric and have set a lot of goals for 2015 and the future and have the determination to get'r done. It is going to be a Happy New Year for sure!

I am not sure at what point in our lives we got old and our priorities changed along with the things we consider fun and romantic. The kids were away for a morning and instead of sleeping in, going for a nice breakfast or getting some housework done, we decided to hike "The Incline." It was freaking cold that day which did not help the muscles. On our way to the trail head Eric found his spirit animal ... a squirrel. You may be thinking to yourself, what does he have in his hand? The answer is NOTHING! That animal just jumped on his foot and nearly crawled up his leg. I was dying laughing. 


Top of The Incline. Eric said he could hear his heart beating in his head. BAM! That is a solid sign of a good work out.  

The boys and I made ginger bread houses one day. Not going to lie, constructing them is not that easy and way too difficult for a 3 and 5 year old! The boys ate most of their candy (nasty) and called it good. 

This is how we do "selfies." Nothing sexy about it! 

 I guess the boys were good this year because Santa delivered a TON of presents. It is such a gift to watch Christmas through a childs eyes. There is so much excitement and joy. I am pretty sure Christmas, despite the craziness is my favorite holiday because I love watching my boys. 



 Deegan picked this necklace out for me. It was $5 and he was so excited to give it to me. Melts my heart!

 Christmas morning = flannel 

 Christmas, round #3 and he is still all smiles. 

 Christmas, round #4 and they have gone crazy!

 Just had to document this photo because Grandma Foo is crazy! She wore Taber's hat for a solid 15 minutes in the restaurant before he noticed and then she left it on. She is so freaking funny!

 We spent New Years Eve with the Chapla's. It was nice to ring in the new year with good friends. We had some good laughs thinking about the past 10 years. Tracey and I have the best stories and I believe this picture pretty much sums up our night and relationship ... A blurry, crazy, fun, mess!

Here's to 2015 and our dreams! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment