Friday, January 29, 2016

Thankful

Thanksgiving 2015 landed us in St. Pete beach, Florida. The usual heard of Heim's, Schillinger's and Price's attended and like usual, we had a great time. We happened to plan our vacation around a cold front so we spent a lot more time on the beach and I can officially say that I did not once get in the water. If it is not bath water warm then I am not getting in. Thank god Eric is a trooper and does not feel the sensation of cold ever! This man wears T-shirts in the middle of a blizzard while I have 6 layers on. Must be because he is so HOTT! HAHA! Just cracked myself up. 

We went to a beach that I have been going to since I was little. My dad's college roommate lives here and we spent the week with them. It was nice having home cooked meals and a place to relax at night. 

 Eric and the boys making a moat. 

Oh this little nugget head. I just love it!

Taber could not see a thing in his new goggles because they kept fogging up. My favorite part was the fact he wears the band so low that they give him monkey ears. 

Goofball #2 experiencing the same problem.

 Dad's are seriously the best. They are always willing to play, tackle, tickle, throw, etc. Maybe its because an 8 year old lives deep down in their soul and loves to come out and play. I am so thankful for Eric. He is definitely my other half and my best friend. 


Trying to warm up after being in the ocean. 

 Frozen baby again

Family pictures. Eric and Taber are totally into it!

Best we could get! HA!

We rented a boat on the last day and went thru canals and visited several shell islands. The kids had a blast going thru the waves. 

Apparently the rocking motion put T to sleep. This was nap 1 of 4 on our day excursion. Not sure why he never napped when I put him in the swing when he was a baby.

Captain Eric. He felt the need to tan his upper thigh and pulled his trunks up to get the right exposure. Not sure anyone else in the boat appreciated it! 


So thankful for family!


No comments:

Post a Comment