I had a great birthday week ... yes week! I had enough pizza, Chinese and cake to last me a lifetime. If I pass my gestational diabetes test this week I will be amazed!!!

We went up to Fort Collins for the weekend to see our good friends Chris and Julia. Chris and Eric were college roommates and it just so happens Julia and I are 3 weeks apart in our pregnancy. It will be great to see these tough, motocross loving, plane flying friends toting around baby gear! This is their pregnancy progress report.
This is our progress report ... 26 weeks (me) and 30 weeks (Julia). You will get the whole timeline at the end!This is a 3D picture of Stoner's face ... you can see his eyes, nose and fingers on the face. According to Julia, there was something in front of his lips so he DOESN'T have gigantic lips like his father. Oh and I did ask about the nose and that apparently looks distorted in the ultra sounds (like a fish-eye lens) so there is a chance he won't be Beeky #2!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment