Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gut Check!




Yep, the gut is getting bigger! Eric keeps saying its not a gut ... its a baby, but every time I look down I just see gut. Except for my expanding waistline, everything is going great ... I haven't heard if I passed the diabetes test but I am assuming no news is good news which means more ice cream for Stoner and I. Speaking of Stoner, Eric and I are still working on names but we still haven't found one yet ... any suggestions are greatly appreciated :)




I also have a ton of people asking what the nursery looks like. Well ... it looks like a second bedroom still as we haven't even started! We are still hoping to sell this place before he comes but the chances are slim to none at this point. I posted a picture of the bedding I am getting ... of course they have way more stuff then I need but its green and that makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment