Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stoner has a BIG BOY name!

We have finally after months of debating, fighting, crying (Eric is a wuss) and some hurt feelings (double wuss) decided on a name for the baby formerly known as "Stoner". We are happy to introduce Deegan Oliver Heim or (DOH for those Homer Simpson fans). We wanted to use my grandfathers middle name Oliver but there was no way we could use this as the first name as I am a closet musical junkie and would run around singing Oliver Twist songs all day. I wouldn't be the only one either .... thanks to many childhood Christmas' with the tradition of watching this movie I know my brother, Mom and Chris would join in on the songs!!! We are also giving him Eric's grandfather's Indian name .... don't ask me how to say or spell it!


Here is a picture at my grandmother's 85th Birthday. We announced his name to the family by writing it in her birthday card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment