Monday, June 22, 2009

1st Fathers Day

Fathers day had a different feel this year because it was Eric's first Father's Day. He definitely deserved to have a wonderful day because he does so much for Deegan and I ... he is a good papa-bear and I could not be more grateful. We went to my mom's house to celebrate the afternoon with Grandpa Chris and then to my dads (Grandpa Juan) for the evening. Ironically we were all wearing the same color shirt so I thought it was a great time for a family photo. Above is 4 Generations of Schillingers (Heims). It is amazing that Deegan has 5 great grandparents!
We don't have much of an update for you ... our next Dr. Appointment is on the 29th. I am interested to see how tall Deegan is. The kid fits into newborn PJs in the arms and body but when it comes to the legs, they stop at his knees like capri's. We unofficially weighed him the other night and he was 9lbs and 15ozs ... he has gained 3lbs!!! CHUNK!
Here are pictures to enjoy!!!

(Bug-a-Boo)

(Love at first sight)

(Grandma Karolyn and Grandma Donna dotting on Deegan)

(Grandpa Chris ... note the color of his shirt)

(Grandpa Juan :))

(Uncle Curtis)

(GG)

(Kosmo Krammer Hair-Do)

No comments:

Post a Comment