Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hardest Job EVER!!!

I always thought it would be glorious to be a stay at home mom because it looked so easy ... I was freaking wrong! This could be the hardest job I have ever had! This makes work seem like a cake-walk. Some days I look at Eric and get jealous that he has a mental break where-as I have to be on 24/7 (literally). Don't get me wrong, this is the greatest, most rewarding job in the world and if I could I would stay home with my kids but it is a job with no mandatory labor breaks. These days "my-time" is a shower and I only seem to get those in every other day if I am lucky. I know that sounds gross but really its not because I sit on the couch all day watching my baby, watching TV and changing diapers. There is not much going on that I get dirty doing!

(Daddy and Deegan taking a snooze)


(Sleepy Head)


(Bubba Head)

We have had a lot of visitors lately which is welcomed because it gives me motivation to get dressed and I have something to look forward to.

(Garin and Deegan)

Garin and Coley came to visit us while in town planning for the up-coming wedding. Garin is one of Eric's best friends from Kansas for those who don't know and he even sang at our wedding. Funny story: about a year and a half ago we were visiting them in Kansas and Coley asked when we were having kids and I jokingly said "when you get engaged" ... Well the weekend they got engaged was actually the weekend we found out that we were expecting! That could not have been better timed!!!

(Coley and Deegan)


(Lisa, Deegan and I )

(Uncle Evie and Deegan)

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya girl!!! I hate to say this but it gets harder - I look back at how easy she was when she was a newborn and wish sometimes I had those "easy" days back!! However, it gets to be more FUN in exchange, so you have good times to look forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete