I forgot to update the blog after we went to Deegan's 6 week appointment over a week ago ... He is in the 90% for his height (obviously that does not come from the Schillinger side) and is in the 50% for his weight. Basically he is a spitting image of his father ... tall, skinny and handsome :) He has really been developing and is smiling at us and talks all the time to his animals.
We went on our third dinner outing the other night with Jackie, Tyler and the twins. Deegan did really well and only fussed when of course he had a wet diaper. I also think the twins did a great job to keep him clam by singing him the ABC's over and over. It was adorable and I think they will make great babysitters in the future!!!

Grandma Foo finally made it into town and she has been bonding with Deegan. She seems to have a calming effect on our little man and Eric and I have offered for her to move in with us :) She stands guard when he is sleeping, shoo's us away when he is awake and playing and always makes us change those dirty diapers. She definitely is reaping the benefits of being a great grandma.

(Long story but this is an inside joke that was taken to the next level)
(Brittany and Deegan on the 4th of July ... please note his adorable outfit)
No comments:
Post a Comment