Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Time

(Mom Dad and Bug)

(Handsome Boy)
We have been SUPER busy ... for the past 2 1/2 weeks we have had family in town. It started with Eric's dad and his family followed by the rest of the Heim's. The day after they all left my grandmother, grandfather and aunt from Florida came to meet the little man. Deegan is truly loved and as such I am not sure if he was put down on the floor during that whole time.



While everyone was in town we were able to take a picture with Deegan and ALL of his GREAT-Grandparents (a miracle that we were all together at the same time). This will be a great picture for him to look at 20yrs down the road.

(Nanni and Bug)
The Brits were in town! Tracey's parents came into town from England so we went over for dinner to enjoy their company. I love that her dad follows the blog ... at least someone reads this :) Deegan took to the both of them and was perfectly content.

Below is Emily (6 weeks older) and Bug. He has proved himself to be baby Godzilla as he is longer then her and his feet are GINARMOUS compared to hers. Emily has to be one of the most well behaved babies I have ever met (watch out when she is 13!). She did not cry once, did not eat once nor did Tim or Tracey have to change a diaper. On the other hand Deegan had his "I need love trantrums", ate 2x and we changed 7 diapers. Oh how I love my needy boy!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment