Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Walking Dead


Well I have been back to work for 2 weeks (hence the delay in blogging) and I have turned into the walking the dead. I am sooooo tired! Deegan's sleep habits have not changed but now instead of hanging out in my PJs all day worrying about the next diaper change, I now have to hit the mental grind of work. To add insult to injury, Eric has been traveling A LOT and I am trying to do this all alone ... amen to all of those single mom's! My new best friend is coffee (which I only drank on occasion before) and I love it so much that I have asked Eric for a coffee maker for our anniversary! No diamonds ... just caffeine please!!!


To expand on my lack of mental stability I have a short story: Eric was out of town and I was rushing around in the morning to get bug and I out the door because I needed to get to work early. I called Eric while I was driving and about 15 min later I looked in my rear view mirror and realized I forgot to drop Bug off at daycare ... I was just driving to work and was planning to bring him with me I guess. So I had to turn around, drive back in the other direction, sit through school traffic and drop him off. I also felt bad because my sitter woke up early to watch him and I was nearly 20 minutes late. Then by the time I got back on the highway rush hour started ... needless to say I did not make it to work early as as planned!

Also If you have not noticed ... we have a thumb sucker. He found his thumb last weekend and it is the most entertaining object in his life. He no long accepts his binki's which is good in the fact that we will not freak out if we lose one cause that thumb is with him at all times. I really didn't want a thumb sucker but I am learning that I am not the boss.


Deegan's first Rockies game. He did great once we stripped him down to his diaper because it was HOTT!

Daddy long legs

No comments:

Post a Comment