Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Garin and Coley's Wedding

Garin, one of Eric's best friends and Coley got married this weekend and we had a total blast. As you can see we got all dressed up for the occasion. The tie and jacket didn't last too long but he sure looked cute (and yes I am talking about Bug vs Eric).

Family shot ... bug was just taking a quick snooze between the ceremony and reception. I think I should have found a corner and joined him.

Eric and Tim

Love Bugs! Deegan and Emily .... one of his many girlfriends. Such a ladies man!

Hot Mama's!

Watch out ... this could be our Christmas Card

Mom and her bug

Two of the best looking fellows I have ever seen

It looks like he got caught red handed! He really just liked the noise and I was trying anything to get him to set in that bumbo while I cleaned bottles.

Tummy Time! Deegan actually rolled over last weekend from his back to his belly. It was 6:30am and I got so excited I screamed and woke up Eric. Bug did it 4 more times and hasn't since. We have been trying to entice him with toys to roll over but he seems to think "been there; done that".

No comments:

Post a Comment