
If you looked up the word happy in our dictionary there would be a picture of this little man. Today he is 4 months old ... holy cow batman!!! It is amazing ... he was once this little bump-on-the-log and now he smiles, laughs, talks (baby talk that is), and looks like a little boy. We went to his 4 month check up yesterday and he is 26.5 inches long (95%) and 14lbs (25%). Tall and skinny ... wonder where he gets that from ;)

That darn bumbo ... you can see in his eyes that he is pleading for us to take him out. But no, mommy grabs the camera instead to capture this moment ... a moment of torture!

We took Deegan to his first CSU football game ... probably not the best game to take a baby to because it was 50 degrees and raining. We even bought him a little CSU jersey but obviously it was covered the entire time with a blanket. The hole game I kept singing the chant "I'm proud to be a CSU RAM" (CSU alumni know what I am talking about). We also met up with Chris, Julia and Giana (who was dressed to the 9 in her CSU cheerleading outfit). I for some reason did not take any pictures with my camera so I will have to get them from her and post them later. The kids were adorable ... little Rams in the making!

(He actually looks like he is watching the game)

Because he has rubbed off most of his hair except a strip on the top and back, it looks like he has a mohawk. Eric decided to accentuate it by sticking hair gel in it and spiking it out. It looked super funny but I just love his little natural part.

For labor day weekend we went to the cabin with the whole family (all 10 of us). We celebrated the holiday, Evan's birthday and our anniversary. I took this picture just before we went on a walk and he looks like he saw a ghost. I love this hat!

Speaking of hats ... Uncle Jerry bought Bug a UNC hat and it could not have been better timed. His skull and cross bones beenie was too small and his little head was going to freeze. He lived in this hat all weekend and he actually had to wear it at the CSU game (that was a game day foul for sure). But he looks soooo cute!

Smiles!

We are squealing cause daddy is sooo funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment