Friday, February 27, 2015

Monkey's

Sometimes I think I have monkey"s living in my house. We have an insane amount of banana's at all times, my house is trashed and I hear wild noises constantly. I did not realize I could add zoo keeper to my resume. Maybe that will make me more marketable. 


My sweet littler Taber Tot so desperately wants to wear dresses. If we go to a friends house who has girls, you can bet this child will find a dress and put it on. He even asked for a dress and a skirt for his birthday. This worries Eric on occasion but I think it is hilarious. I cannot wait to use these pictures against him later on in life! JK!


I went with Deegan's class on a field trip to the stock show. Keeping 5 kids contained and alive for 5 hours was not easy. I have to admit, the stock show is not necessarily my thing. Animals, smells, and poop everywhere. Good news was I made it out without stepping in anything horrific!


Scotch tape must be purchased at Costco. Deegan Oliver has an obsession with it. He puts it EVERYWHERE and believes it fixes everything. He taped my whole kitchen table one day ... it took him hours. He hangs "sign's" all over and constantly has creations to show me. He is just like his dad!


Over MLK weekend we went to the cabin with old college friends. It is fun to see the kids grow up together. We decided to take the cheap sledding route and found a free hill in Winter Park. It was perfect because the kids could still walk up by themselves. Thank god!


The crew getting ready to race


This is where we decided to spend our money. It was only fitting given Chris and Eric's love for motors and racing. They were kid sized snowmobiles. Technically you were supposed to be 4 years old so we went with Taber's conception birthday. You would never guess he was 3 with his awesome driving skills. The power wheel has proven its worth!


Getting ready


He was all about the race


Lunch break!


Please note the kids are dressed for summer but there is snow in the background, "You know you live in Colorado when ...."


Coffee with our little buddy Breckin. Taber just loves him and wants to hold him all the time. He would probably be a good big brother but I think he can channel that ability to little B. 


Best delivery of the year.


Give the kids cardboard boxes and it is amazing what ideas they come up with. This was the box from above and once it broke they decided to bust out the tools, capes and glasses to make a creation. 


"Lets work out"


No comments:

Post a Comment