Holy smokes! Life has been freaking nuts since we started school back in AUGUST! I know I say this all the time (story of my life) but how do 2 little people keep us so dang busy?! Between Speech lessons, Soccer 5 days a week, tutoring and normal homework (which now includes a math and spelling test weekly) we barely have time to play. I cannot imagine how this story is going to go when Taber hits elementary school!
Luckily, before the crazy ship docked at our house, we ended the summer on a high note. Cousin Brenden, probably the coolest person ever in my children's mind, came to visit while we still had Karli living with us. It was an adventure having 2 teenagers in the house ... it actually made me feel old! BLAH! Luckily they are great kids and they loved seeing each other and they are just wonderful to my boys.
 |
| Family dinner at Crave. Cousin B just loves their crazy burgers. Its our tradition! |
 |
| Brenden came to the park with us and the boys loved it. He was such a good sport chasing them and pushing them on the swings. |
 |
| Dinner in the "hood" |
Here is he best picture of my sweet little Deegan on his first day of the First Grade (Queue the mommy tears). I am so proud of this little boy and who he is becoming. He has such a good heart and always wants to make others laugh (usually at his expense). He still lets me dress him in cute clothes vs. the UnderArmor sweats everyone else dresses their boys in. He is extremely athletic and I love that he has a strong competitive side. He is his dada's mini-me in all ways ... maybe thats why I just adore him!
Unfortunately we did not make it up to the cabin but once this summer with all the chaos and obligations. We Finally scheduled an end of summer trip and tried to get EVERYTHING crammed into that weekend. I think we succeeded!
 |
| Oh that smile. He loves it. DAMN! |
 |
| Have you noticed I am not in any pictures? I am the picture taker but with selfies on the rise I may try harder. I just think people look so silly taking pictures of themselves. I guess that is my problem! |
 |
| Eric is pretty much in heaven too. DAMN! |
 |
| Captain Taber. He took his job seriously! |
Auntie Courtney and Uncle Jerry got married Labor day weekend and the boys were in the wedding. They were just so darn cute!!!! They adore Courtney and we are so happy to have her in the family.
 |
| Rehearsal Dinner |
Taber Taber Taber! My sweet love bucket of joy! He is just so darn sweet. The kids LOVES himself a dress and cats. He always wants to go to our neighbors houses to put on princess dresses and constantly asks to have a cat. He has so many stuffed cats that he has learned to ask for a "real" kitty. Unfortunately for him ... that is never gonna happen. He is my little sassy-pants that loves to laugh at all things disgusting. He is the best cuddler in the world and I believe he has the gift of gab. I am pretty sure he will be in sales like his dad when you grows up. That, or he may be a crazy cat lady! This little boy has me wrapped around his finger. DAMN!
No comments:
Post a Comment