Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TAH DAH!

It was a marathon but we were able to get the nursery done in 1 weekend. It took endurance on Eric's part, family help and a nesting mother-to-be to get the room done. We probably walked up and down the stairs hundreds times (3 flights to be exact) carrying boxes and tools ... I felt like I was back at Red Rocks running stairs!

I also spent a lot of time on Saturday washing all his little clothes and let me tell you what ... they are little! It was a scary to think that our little Deegan was going to fit into those clothes. The best part was I used Draft and everything smelt like baby, I just could not stop smelling his clothes :)

Before

During - (Donna and Lorin helped too but I was too tired to grab the camera from downstairs)

After

Of course since this picture was taken I have already added/deleted items from his room but you get the overall idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment