Sunday, May 3, 2009

Self Esteem Booster?

At 37 weeks, a girl just does not feel attractive in the slightest. Do you see how huge my gut is?!!! Little D-man has been kicking the crap out of me ... he is very sensitive to cold (kicks when I drink cold water) and when I have sugar. Sounds like he takes after his mother :)

So, being 37 weeks pregnant, feeling un-attractive, I did what any other woman would do ... I went to the Denver Bronco's Cheerleading tryouts final. We had to support one of my very best friends Tara as she chased down this dream. Not only did Eric have to "suffer" through watching 62 scantily clad women dance for 3 hours my gut and ego suffered as well. Not much more in life can make you feel large and in charge then watching cheerleaders with six-pack abs and tan bodies!
Please note ... Tara is actually tanner then me (are pigs flying?). Luckily it all ended well and I can officially say that I know a Bronco Cheerleader as she made the team!!!

On another note Eric is "cut-off" from traveling starting Thursday this week so my plan is to start walking, jumping, eating spicy food and all other alternatives to get this child out. I am hoping by next week we can make an introduction :) Wishful thinking I know!

1 comment:

  1. Alise! You have a blog & I'm so excited!! My sister called to let me know!

    You look so cute pregnant, I wish I looked that good! I hope everything goes well for you, babies are magic! Keep in touch... We'll have to get together sometime!

    Amber
    www.carlsoncru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete