Tuesday, May 5, 2009
There is light at the end of the Tunnel!
No pictures, just a quick update! I went to the Doctor's yesterday and I was dilated 1cm and 60% effaced which was a lot of progress compared to last week when I was 0 and 0. Anyways, my doctor is awesome and was listening to my discomforts and he decided to tentatively schedule an inducement for May 19th if Deegan does not come before then! YIPPEE!!! He said if we change our minds and want to wait for him to go naturally we could. I told him no need to go down that route because this kid is either coming out before then (hopefully the 11th so that Eric and I win the pot) or he was coming out the 19th (which means dad wins ... boo). So, get ready because PEOPLE, WE ARE HAVING A BABY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah Alise!! The time is coming I am so excited for you guys!!! WHOA
ReplyDelete