Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It is Official...

Well people, the votes are in and it is unanimous; Deegan is the Cutest Baby EVER! (Official Voter's were Mommy and Daddy!)





Ok, ok, so we get to join the club of biased parents, but at least we can all agree that 'OUR' kid is the cutest!

Momma Bear is not feeling very photogenic today, so I am afraid you have to deal with another picture of Daddy.


Deegan did have the pleasure of meeting 3 of his 5 Great-Grandparents today! He got to meet Grandma Betty & Grandpa Harold in Florida via webcam, as well as Grandma Norma in person (pictured). As a proud Dad, this was defintely the highlight of our day!


Ok, 1 more picture! As I was burping Deegan after a late night snack, Momma took the "Buddha with Giant Feet" picture... ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. He is SOOO CUTE! Congrats guys! Seeing newborn pics makes my heart melt! You need to visit our family blog but Im trying to get Tim to send me your email so I can "invite" you to the list of viewers (I had to make it private because I teach college and dont want stalkers). We're at www.thearthurfam.blogspot.com. You'll get to see what Deegan is doing in 6 months! :) Its so fun, enjoy the tiny times - it goes by soooo fast!!!
    ~Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO dang cute! Congrats! He is adorable and I get all choked up looking at newborn pics like that!

    ReplyDelete