Friday, July 24, 2009

Godzilla

It has been confirmed ... Eric and I have given birth to baby GODZILLA! We went in for Deegan's 2 month check up and he is a big boy. He is in the 97% for his height (yes my child), 57% for weight and 50% for his head size. The Dr guessed that he will actually be taller then Eric ... he will stand out like a sore thumb in when he is with the Schillingers!


We have been in the routine of giving Deegan a bath every night before bed and it has turned into the best part of our day. He can be screaming and once he hits that water he is calm as a clam. When we take him out to dry he just smiles, coo's and talks to us ... oooh this is love!


(Mom and Bug)


Eric's Family was in town for a week and Deegan had a great time playing with his cousins. The girls were great babysitters and I wish they lived closer so that I could use them in the future (of course I am still not bold enough to leave him alone for too long). On another note ... it is obvious that DMan looks like his cousins (not so much in this picture but in general).


(Uncle Evie and I)
We have my family in town this week so there will be more pictures coming soon :)


1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty. It is funny to see Evan all grown up. I can't believe you are going to have such a tall boy. It's like in my family I have the whitest skin but I have the tannest kids.

    ReplyDelete