Saturday, January 30, 2010

8 Months and HUGE!




Yes, it has be 8 freaking months ... WOW! I know I say this every time I post a birthday blog but HOLY COW! Well for those of you wonder, NO, Deegan is not crawling. In fact, the kid has no desire to even try. To add to that he has decided he really does not feel like rolling over these days either unless it is midnight. Of course, he gets stuck, hates being on his belly and screams. Our kid is "special." He is actually just perfectly content sitting and if he cannot reach something he just blows raspberries (as you can see above) or screams at the object. Please note the word "object" as he still likes everything but toys!

He looks like the joker in this picture with the squash up his face but I had to show his cute little teeth. So stinkin' cute!!!

Deep concentration ... could not even look at mommy.

Deegan locks out the knees and stands. Again, he has no desire to walk. Even if we lead him it is a struggle. Oh well, we can at least leave him for a few seconds and he is right where we put him.

Grandma brought over a teething cookie and it was MESSY! Mommy did not love it but I got overridden. It ended up being quit entertaining and he gnawed on the cookie for over 30 minutes. He was like a puppy dog and a bone.

Messy Face

Deegan finally out grew his baby carrier car seat and graduated into a big boy car seat (it was more due to his length vs weight. He seems to love it!

Plus ... He can see out the window now!

This is Daddy's new favorite picture.

1 comment: