Saturday, January 16, 2010

Can you see the Hill?

Well, I cannot see the hill because I am still a spring chicken in my 20's but Eric sure can! Daddy is 30 years old!!! Good-Bye 20's and hello old man! I told Eric it could be worse (because yes, he was freaking out) ... he could be bald and 30. He better thank those good, hairy genes he has in the family. Of course, I mean hairy head because Eric still has yet to hit puberty with his facial and chest hair growth! Was that TMI???
Though Eric was not excited about this Birthday, Deegan sure was. The kid LOVES balloons ... of course, because it is not officially a toy. When grandma brought them into the house, he went mental over them and even started shaking (literally) in the anticipation of hold them. Once he got them in his hands it was non-stop chaos! He banged them together over, over, and over and over ... you get the point. It was actually really hard to get a picture because of the constant moving.

This is how most of my pictures turn out! Eric was headless!

Chris, Julia and Giana came down to celebrate Eric's Birthday with us and to go wedding shopping (CONGRATULATIONS)! Oh, and I thought I should mention Julia is pregnant AGAIN and already thru her first Trimester. They are pretty much having twins with the kiddos being so close in age. I think she is a saint ... could you people imagine me pregnant again right now. HA! Noooo!

Deegan and Giana checking each other out. Giana had her Sunday best on with a TuTu and head band. I dressed Deegan in sweets. I am just letting her know that he does not care for girls and that his mama runs the show. He will NOT love other girl more then me!!! JK ... sort of!

The TUTU got dirty so she came prepared with a back-up outfit. It was more modest and I approved :) JK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

B A N A N A S - I go around singing the Gwen Stephani song for Deegan all the time now. He might know how to spell banana's before he can say the actual word! We still have problems getting him to eat fruit but he does not mind B A N A N A S (you have to sing it).

YUMMM! Well maybe for him but I HATE B A N A N A S because they are muuuushy! Just in case you ever offer one to me, now you know ... Don't do it cause I won't eat it!

Look at our big boy shoes. They even match our outfit ... hmmm. Mommy must have put that outfit together ;)


This is my new FAVORITE picture of my boys! They are so stinking adorable ... I just cannot stand it. I love boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment