Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time ... We do not have ANY to Spare!!!

Pretty

This view is AMAZING and we are so excited to wake up to it everyday because we bought a NEW HOUSE! Actually, we bought a lot of dirt right now because it has not even been built yet. We are scheduled to close June 30th which is amazing because they still have not broken ground. Our days and nights have been consumed with paint colors, flooring, furniture shopping, etc (you get the point). The great part about our location is that all the land is private and will not be built on. This is a huge change for us since we live in a townhome and we have NOOOO view except into our neighbors kitchen. Well, we took that to a whole new extreme!

Theoretically, we are standing in our driveway and to your left, is the view from above. We are in a cul-de-sac which will be great for Deegan and our future kids.


We have taken advantage of the nice weather and been visiting the park frequently. Deegan LOVES the swing and likes going down the slide with daddy :)

YIPPEE! That is what he would be saying if he could

We have a new toy ... our entertainment cabinet full of DVD's. It is hilarous!

Destruction!

Yes, Deegan is 10 months old! I do not have too much progress to report at this point. Deegan is not crawling and we have come to realize that he will likely never. He can scoot on his butt like a dog so he is moble but not in the conventional way. He also has no idea how to move his legs. When we stand him on furntiure he locks the knees out and just stands. Good Grief!!! I have a stubborn boy ... just like his mom!

Deegan is teething right now so hopefully next post you will see more then 2 teeth.

I could look into those eyes all day long! Who would have thought I would be so obsessed with my child. I am going to have to grow a new heart for my second kid (no I am not pregnant).

No comments:

Post a Comment